Thursday 14 July 2011

TanGO

I was just on the LOOK magazine website and I spotted a piece on "TanGO - A New Fake Tan Essential" .
So yeah I was interested and I went to their UK website which said . . .

The tanGO® cloth is the world’s first spray and self tan removal cloth….NO harsh chemicals, just add water. tanGO® removes tanning errors and helps keep your tan looking perfect for longer.

tanGO® is a specially formulated polyamide cloth, which gently removes the tanning pigment from the surface of your skin without all the harsh scrubbing or the use of chemicals. Perfect for use as a self tan or spray tan remover.

tanGO® is the reusable and environmentally friendly spray tan remover that is a must have for every tanning enthusiast.

I am sceptical about it to be honest . I have a patch where my bra straps sit that my fake tan sticks to and it drives me nuts . My exfoliating gloves and exfoliating body wash won't remove it , even with a good scrub so I do not see how a cloth will do any different . And at £21.95 I don't think I'll be taking the risk .

I will be Keeping my eyes open for your reviews though .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...