Tuesday 3 January 2012

We Gonna Sip Bacardi Like It's My Birthday


Norwich 02/01/12
Happy Birthday 
Brett & I

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

It's (Was) my birthday and with a little uneagerness yesterday I dragged my heels to the ripe age of 23 . My lovely lad made it all so much less painful with presents and a trip into Norwich , for shopping and some yums from Giraffe , as you'll see below . I have shown a clear dislike for olives for quite a while now but after yesterday I have done a complete turn around (as long as the olives are chopped into little pieces) . We also hit Lush to smell almost everything and then some sales to see if there were any bargains left , not to my surprise the sales are pants !

Cute Fact From The Girl That Works In The Norwich Branch Of Lush - You'd be surprised by the amount of teeth marks they find in there products . . . Yum 

 So if you folllow me on Twitter (iammissmelissa) you'll notice my current slight addiction to the iPhone app Instagram (missmelissajadewiseman) , all my pictures below have been nipped and tucked via Insta . . . Ooh so pretty . If you have an iPhone and do not have this app then go to the app store now , you'll have so much fun with it , it is super easy to use and . . . It's free . I love seeing all your pictures so get on it now .
P.s. Hope you are all having an amazing new year so far ! Wow to 2012 : ] 
♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...