Sunday 29 January 2012

Sunday Nails

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The weekends would appear to be the days I chose to repaint my nails and give you a little peek at them , a weekend well spent . As you'll see I have a slight addict to OPI's Rainbow collection , I seem to wear it all the time . . . it is a real firm favorite of mine (and SimplyJustNatalie's , she blogged the same polish a few days ago after a rather long mission to get hold of it) and it is a real eye catcher , while serving a lady today she grabbed my mit and starting yapping on about how great my nails looked . Only problem with Rainbow Collections is after a few days of wear it can flake off in one huge piece, worth it though . Anyway this time I have pair it up with Barry M's pretty pastel colour Berry 308 . Yum.


Do you have a firm love for any OPI polishes ? 

♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...