Wednesday 25 January 2012

23.01.2012

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

 Over Monday/Tuesday I was in wet and wild Birmingham for a glamorous regional meeting with all other super managers from the area , which turned out to have its plus sides . I was rather excited to say the least about my little trip up to Birmingham , purely because it was getting me out of my shop for a few days and because the New Street train station is smack bang opposite the BullRing shopping centre , I couldn't believe just how huge this centre was WOW , hit that place if you are in the area . Sadly it seemed damn near impossible to find anything I really liked so just brought the chunky statement necklace above from Warehouse . As you'll see my Instagram addiction is still going rather strong , I even manager to get it downloaded onto someone elses iPhone , passing on my love for Insta . Enjoy a nosey at my few days away . 

 I The View II Outfit Choice III Neck Bling IV Free Room  
V Packed VI Posh Tea VII Tan On The Go VIII Buffet

 Instagram @BonjourBeaut


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...