Sunday 15 January 2012

Leighton Denny BabyDoll

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

 Mmm lazy Sunday . . . all day in bed with my laptop . All I intend to do is post , post & post and watch F·R·I·E·N·D·S ! As you'll see I did get up to paint my nails though . The BabyDoll polish was another goody from a previous Glossy Box . A massive dislike for us who love wearing a rainbow array of nail colours throughout the week is the drying time of polish , do you ever paint your nails in the late evening and wake up in the morning with the print of your duvet on each finger ? Annoying . . . & Smudging , breaks your heart after all that hard work . I am currently typing this like a total spazz because my loaded layers of colour are still a tad tacky . Hope you like them : ]
  1. Leighton Denny BabyDoll
  2. OPI Rainbow Collection
  3. Rimmel Pro Super Wear

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely adore this Nail polish combination :) i'm obsessed with anything pastel and glittery at the moment :)

    Discovered your blog through Instagram and i'm your newest follower :) Hope you'll stop by and check out my blog too :)

    http://sophiameola.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...