Monday 30 January 2012

The First GlossyBox Of 2012

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wow after a long wait the first GlossyBox of 2012 is here . It has been so long since I've posted a GlossyBox post , sorry . Well this time we have been treated to a bright pink box for this Valentines themed box . . . I think I am more excited about the box to be honest . I love the way everytime you open a fresh GlossyBox you get a whiff of something from within the box , my smells like lavender . We also got a little sweet treat , a yummy piece of rock with GlossyBox running throught the middle . I find I always pick one product from each box and fall in love with it so my Januarys Box Favourite is Mural Hybrids Skin Perfecting Primer - Dewy Finish . I love using different primers from different things . My skin is always matt so this Spring/Summer I am going to aim for a more dewy glow .

Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner in Plum
Orly Nail Lacquer in Ruby
Weleda One Step Cleanser & Toner
FAB Gentle Body Wash
Mural Hybrids Skin Perfecting Primer - Dewy Finish  

What do you think of this months GlossyBox ? Did you recieve anything different ?

www.glossybox.co.uk 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...