Thursday 26 January 2012

Place Your Hand Upon The Bible

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

At about 8:30ish this morning I oh so not cool and calmly strolled into my local newsagents and snatched the new SS12 Elle Collections magazine from the shelve , it hit our shelves yesterday but that moment past me by . I feel as though I have been waiting for the new clean and crisp bible to hit my desk top for the longest time . I even ever so coolly stuck my nose into the freshly printed pages then hide it away until Alice arrived at work so she could share the speacial moment with me . Between these pages are real beauties , we all already knew pastels were going to be the choosen colour this SS12 but seeing them all packed together makes them even more delightful . It is a feast for your eyes . I just had to let you see inside these glossy pages right away . Grab it now . . . Please .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...