Friday 17 February 2012

Next To Me

  
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Today being as I finally had a day off from work , Chels and I decided to take a trip out to see Hannie and have some lunch together , a lot of lunch in fact . We also did some light shopping while we were at it . As usual I Instagramed the happenings throughout the day as you'll see above . . . addiction gone wild , I even manager to download it onto my cousins phone today just to spread the bug around . 

Grr I again failed to track down some Real Technique brushes , I want them so badly !  Why can't I find them ? But I did get that groovy sexy jumper that Chelsea is modelling , I am wearing it already and I love it ! I'd tried it on over five times over January and have only now purchased it . . . you grow to like it , gonna be my new favourite slouchy jumper . When you see something you like , buy it there and then

Also I have decided I would really like a fur coat . Hannah's coat was so cosy , I could of rolled up and slept in it . Speaking of sleep , it is the weekend and I do hope you all have a good one but it is past my bedtime so that's all you are getting ; ] for now . SleepTight . 

 Instagram @BonjourBeaut

♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...