Tuesday 21 February 2012

February GlossyBox

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

It is that time of the month again . . . GlossyBox ! Ooh not much to say really as I don't know what to think this month's box ? I feel bad saying so as I usually love what I recieve but this month I was not that impressed . I suppose after the last few boxes we recieved over Christmas and valentines I feel a little let down by what was in this months box . The products are good but I am more of a makeup fan if I am honest , thats the luck of the draw . Ahh well there is always next month to look forward to . 

Dulop Venom Gloss
Dr Bronner Magic Liquid Soap
Paul Mitchell Round Trip 
BM Beauty Pure Mineral Eyeshadow
Como Shambhala Invigorate Body Lotion 

What were your first impressions on this months GlossyBox ? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...