Friday 23 March 2012

Little Genius

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I know these have been around for ages but I am not a huge fan of any form of make up sponge because they soak up all your foundation and all the grubby little germs from your face therefore having to be replaced so often , so I had never really bothered picking one up when I saw them . But the other day a college was saying she likes to use her fingers to apply her foundation so that she knows exactly where she is getting it . Even though I use my 187 MAC brush to apply my foundation I still manage to miss the little areas around my nose . All this made me automatically think of these because of it's quirky shape so we had a look around and they rrp for about £15 from MAC and £5 from Cosmopolitan so as always I headed over to eBay and found loads in lots of different shapes and colours for a only a couple of quid mostly from Hong Kong . This is the one I brought . It is so cute ! I don't use it to apply my foundation all over , you are meant to use it to stipple to create a flawless airbrushed finish but I just use it for around my nose and eyes as the tip gets into all those small areas .

For a few quid I think it is definitely worth trying these out , it's always exciting finding a new way to apply your make up .

♥ 

1 comment:

  1. They look like a fantastic idea- might give it a go
    X
    www.be-a-goddess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...