Monday 7 May 2012

Zoom Lash

IMG_5286
IMG_5250
IMG_5263
IMG_5285
I brought this a while ago and misplaced the photos and just stumbled cross them again so ta dah I am writing this post for you . I received a little sample of this mascara over the Christmas period and totally fell in love with it , I couldn't wait to buy it full size . I was so excited when I finally brought it from the MAC counter . I had two mascaras to use up first before I started using this one . I don't really have much to say about it to be honest , apart from I now hate it with a passion . Why was they sample better than the actual product ?

Sadly I wouldn't repurchase it because . . .
  • The formula is just difficult to apply , as it's a tad thick and sticky
  • It takes a while to dry when applied to the lashes so can smudge everywhere 
  • It makes me lashes look stumpy and clumpy
  • I am just not a fan 
Have you tried any of the MAC mascaras ? Love or hate ? 

 ♥ 

1 comment:

  1. Ahh I hate it when a product doesn't live up to expectations! Mascaras are really hard to choose in store as well, you never really know whether they'll work for you x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...