Sunday 13 May 2012

Pretty Please

IMG_8213
IMG_8246
IMG_8224

And you are all like nooooo not another Mac post . . . well I'm hitting you with another lipstick post : ] because they are so beautiful and your lips deserve the best you can get ! So I was in Norwich over the last bank holiday and first port of call was the Mac counter of course , although I'd already made a little order during the week . I was well behaved though and only brought this one thing (only because they didn't have Creme Cup in stock Grr) . I brought the sexual Pretty Please , a lush little Lustre lipstick , with a few blue flecks floating around in there and lots of shimmer . I don't really have many pinks or shimmery ones in fact . It is so cute ! Pretty pink and muted . Simple as that . 

What's been you cheeky purchase this month ? 


3 comments:

  1. So so glad you posted this sweetie! I've been after a slightly pinky nude for ages! this looks like the perfect colour! You can never get enough of MAC lipsticks either! hehe

    xxx


    http://dotty-dolly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That colour looks fantastic on you- i wish I had your skin tone to were it :(
    I absolutly love MAC lipsticks i would buy thousands if I had the money, but I dont but fortunatly I have a Topshop vouncher that was spent instead :)
    x
    www.be-a-goddess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. great colour, love the shimmer it has to it!
    Just found your blog, am now following!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...