Tuesday 17 April 2012

It Will Soon Be Christmas

c700x700
Ooh it is a new week again and new needs & wants , more just want than need really . As of later today that bralet shall be mine (I love that my LoverHalf works right near a Topshop branch), I have no idea what the heck I am going to wear it with but it's pretty sweet and when you see something you like you should buy it asap , it is currently available from Topshop for £24 . As for that beautiful over sized clutch , it is never ever in stock on the American Apparel website but I want it so bad so I will continue my search until I get one . I want it in a lilac suede but I don't think it exists ? I'd also really like a new car and a French Bulldog named Whiskey but I don't think it's gonna happen . Want do you want ? What do you need ?

2 comments:

  1. Love the jumper and the top - both so cute!


    xo Joana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need that bralet and the glittery nail varnish, amazing!


    coveclothing.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...