Saturday 20 August 2011

How Does Rapunzel Do It ?

My hair is all kinds of nightmares , extremely dry, with split ends and shorter than I'd like it because it is so dead ! Either I start looking after my bleach blonde head of hair or I am going to have to go for a less aggressive form of dying and a new colour . So while I was picking up the new VO5 Nourish Me Truly shampoo/conditioner for Damaged Hair I thought I grab the Miracle Concentrate Elixir with Argan Oil to go with it , as I had seen it on Fleur De forces blog as one of her seven of the best to test . It says on the bottle Been searching for that wonder product that will sort all of your hair woes? After reading that I was sucked in .

Photobucket
 I am a fan of this beauty ! The little bottle is the perfect size to just throw in your handbag and use when needed to calm those fizzy ends in an emergency . It smells lush , it reminds me of the Avon classic Far Away which my Nan used to buy me when I was a kid . It leaves your hair smelling pretty , people had commented on my hair smelling good  after using this . I have not used it many times yet but it does leave my beaten hair soft to the touch . Every little bit helps so I'll continue to use this one to try and help my hair recover .

Photobucket
These two also smells yummy , leaving my hair super soft and silky . Hopefully this along with the Argan Oil will turn things around for my hair . 

Does anyone recommend a shampoo & condition for dry damaged hair ?


1 comment:

  1. Anything by Biolage, available in sally's. THe conditioner in a squeezy tube is good, although quite expensive at £10 a bottle.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...