Tuesday 11 September 2012

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo

Christmas Time

I wish it was socially expectable to play dress up all day long , I'd strut around all day and night in beautiful sparkly tutu's with big hair and lots of makeup . . . I suppose the cast of The Only Way Is Essex do it 24/7 , so why can't I . My last glittery post got me thinking about all things puff ball and sequins galore . These two make my eyes super happy . Both from Topshop of course and I am in love . I might just get them to wear around the house . 
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. i absolutely LOVE them both - like to the point of sheer adoration! goddamn i need them in my wardrobe for christmas & birthday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh such gorgeous dresses! I wish I had enough occasions to wear such pretty things!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both of them, tutu skirts are my favourite. I'm obsessed with jones&jones at the moment due to this
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, they really are princess dresses :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...