Sunday 24 June 2012

OOTD

IMG_9487
IMG_9441

I lied . . . this would be my OOTD if the weather was on my side . I got these the other week but still haven't worn them because of the , well lets not go into it .  Brits can get a tad touchy about the weather . Anyway these shorts Ooh these shorts . . . I tried them on a number of times (you've probably seen them on my Twitter & Instagram) and never brought them but then I wanted them because they weren't available anymore but the deadly 'last chance to buy' rail came to the rescue . I am confuzzeled though . . . I am a 28 waist in all my Topshop jeans and my trousers are all 10's but these 30 waist hotpant shorts will only just do up , they are tiny but I couldn't just leave them all alone in the store so I brought them home with me . I don't care it there a tad tight , I'll make them fit . . . goodbye pasta and bread : [ I also got a cute piece of oversized knitwear , whipped from the deserted sale rail , £15 (was £32!) boom mine . It is petite but me , my friend and the changing room ladygirl agreed the cropped petite looked better than the normal longer slouchy one . I am sure I am not the only one that sometimes shops the petite & tall section right ? 

Have you nabbed yourself any bargains recently ? There are sales , most rather poor , everywhere . Just to make you aware , Topshop are in sale again : ] Online and instore .


4 comments:

  1. Love that cropped knit! Xx
    snwears.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That will be a lush outfit when you get around to wearing it!! I always find Topshop jean sizes odd too! I once got the same pair of jeans in two colours, one fit and the other didn't! Weird! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the shorts!

    http://coveclothing.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous shorts, they're so little and cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...